Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just a Thought

Isn't it funny that we trust God with our soul, our eternal life. However, when it comes to simple worries, we think the problem is too great. Or it may just be that we don't really believe or trust that He will take care of the issues we have going on. It may be that he don't think He will do what we think is best for us, or handles things the way we want them to be handled. Isn't this ironic! I trust God to be the Saviour of my soul, my Redeemer and my Lord. But I must remind myself to trust Him to sell my house or car or even keep my family safe. Crazy.
Lord,
I trust you.
I know you value me and have a plan for me.
I know that your plan is what is best for me.
Thank you for giving grace and mercy to me, despite my many flaws.
I love you and I thank you for Your unending love.

No comments: