Thursday, June 4, 2009

WHEW!!

I am beginning to catch my breath after the 8 chapter reading this week. I think I got myself all worked up over nothing. My classes are totally manageable and I have only been introduced to information I will need to really study in 1 class. I am SURE that will change as the semester continues, but for now, I am ok with this. I am beginning to get to know some of the people in my class and I really like them. The OT2 students informed us today that they were told by the faculty that my class has the highest GPA ever accepted in the program's history. That made me feel really good, but I don't know how much of that to believe!! I did learn a few days ago that we will definitely be going to the cadaver lab next semester, which I am totally stoked about! That may not sit well with you, but I really am excited and Trae is jealous!! This weekend will be more relaxed than last weekend. I have 2 quizzes to study for and I plan on getting out of the house, going to the lake and really enjoying family and summer. I will definitely be skiing this weekend! I really wanted to put a picture of a skeleton on this post to correlate to the cadaver lab discussed, but I didn't want to gross anyone out!

No comments: