Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wait, I have a blog?!

In case you were wondering if I had dropped off the face of the planet, have no fear, I was only in the last few weeks of the hardest semester I am supposed to have in grad school! That's all! I am now done with gross anatomy. I don't have to dissect and study a dead body any more. And I must say, as much of an incredible learning experience it was and how grateful I am to have had the opportunity, I am glad it is over. I have been following my favorite other blogs, but have not had the time, energy, or interesting material to post anything new on my own blog. I have really been enjoying Aunt Spicy's travel posts. I really really really want to go to the UK and her latest London post made me want to take a few weeks off school and just fly there the moment I saw her pictures.
I am so excited for the upcoming month off from school I have. I have a lot planned, like finishing the quilt I started for my birthday this PAST February! I know, please don't be too disappointed. I will be going to California for the month on Monday. I must see my Megan get married first!!!
So after I get to California, regular blog posts will resume. Please forgive my neglect but know I have been watching all of you, missing my daily fill of blog wonderfulness!

2 comments:

Megan Wood said...

I love you Mon, I'm glad you stayed to see me get married! It wouldnt have been the same without you

Aunt Spicy said...

Wow, so glad you survived school! And you must jump on a plane as soon as you can and visit London, I am sure you would adore it! Maybe a graduation present to yourself?