Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Grad School, Fall 1, Week 1


This week is going pretty great so far. We take gross anatomy with human dissection lab this semester. I am excited to get in there and start. We have either this class or its lab every single day of the semester. On Wednesdays, we have both the lab and the lecture. So to say that this is an important class with a lot of information to learn is a bit of an understatement. All my other classes seem to fail in comparison to the importance and value of this class. So another struggle this semester will be putting as much effort into all my other classes as I will for anatomy. I am excited though. I am missing my Trae and my Bella a lot. They got into their new place in California and it is poolside. Bella has been swimming in the pool already and she really likes it, of course. I will put pictures up when I get some. I realized I was back in college again when a spontaneous tye dyeing event took place and not only was I invited, but I was super excited about it and had a lot of fun doing it. There are some amazing people in my class and I am really looking forward to becoming great friends with them. I have also been commissioned to organize our programs girls flag football team. I am also excited about this, but not really the organization part of it, just the participation. Can you imagine Med school and dental school students playing flag football?! Can be pretty comical if you know some of the doctors I know! The picture is of me and my sister at the tye dye party!

No comments: