Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dressing Up


Trae is working his last night shift tonight. YAY!!!!! I hate the night shift, and thankfully, he is getting that way too. I am not going to talk about the Bama game. I was sad for a day and I don't want to talk about it. SO... that is all I am going to say about that. Today I went to the mall just to try on pretty dresses and shoes, knowing I was not going to buy a thing at all. That's right. I went to Macy's only to try stuff on for no good reason other than I wanted to look smoking hot if only in the dressing room for a few minutes. I figure this is a much cheaper habit than actually purchasing them. I painted my toes this morning and got ready. Then I drove to the mall and walked straight to the "Social Occasion" section, and found a dress I have been eyeing for some time and a few others that I wasn't sure about but were pretty. The only problem with this dress I have been eyeing is that I have absolutely no occasion or purpose for a dress like this one. But it is just sooo pretty and I think it looks ok on me. I feel really good in it. But anyway, why I did this you ask! Well other than just wanting to get out of the house so that Trae could have a quiet house to sleep in, there are just some days you just wish there was that special event to dress up and look hot for. Today was one of those days. Not too sure why, just wanted to get dressed up. So I did. Even if I don't get to bring the awesome dress home and show Trae, it satisfied the craving just being in the dressing room looking hot. Too bad the events that you get to dress up for are so expensive. So I encourage anyone who wants to get all dolled up for no reason at all just for yourself, go ahead. Don't look at price tags, just pick up things that are beautiful and maybe some things that you would never try on. It's dress up time. Enjoy it. (The picture is the dress I want!!)

No comments: