Monday, July 13, 2009

In a Funk

I'm definitely in a funk. Or at least I was earlier today and have been since Friday. I have been short with my family and even Trae (which is horrible). I will be so excited to talk to him on the phone and I will want to call him just to hear his voice, but when I actually get on the phone, I lost interest and was anxious to get off the phone. Not because of what he was saying, but because I was in a funk. So I talked to Trae about it. Then I talked to my mom about it. Then I looked to really the place I should have looked first. I flipped open my Bible and started reading.
Psalm 119:35:
Make me walk along the path of your commands, for that is where my happiness is found.
Psalm 119:50:
Your promise revive me, it comforts me in all my troubles.
How awesome it that I can open the Bible and immediately be encouraged and uplifted by His words and promise!
So be encouraged, EVERYONE!

No comments: