Saturday, February 7, 2009

20 Things About Me


So... Firefly tagged me in a post on her site. Here goes, 20 things you may or may not know about me:


1. I really enjoy reading. Just got done with Persuasion by Jane Austen. Nicholas Sparks is never disappointing.

2. I believe in personal responsibility. Take responsibility for your actions and whatever consequences that come with it. A lot of our society's problems would be solved if everyone took responsibility for their actions.

3. Me and the hubby are drama minimizers. We don't like to create drama, for ourselves or others, and we don't like being sucked into other people's drama.

4. I love Jesus!

5. I have never had a broken bone.

6. I grew up waterskiing on a nationally competitive level.

7. I skied on my college team.

8. I LOVE college football.

9. I think I have the best family in the world.

10. Music is a way for me to escape my immediate surroundings, which is fun sometimes.

11. We don't have kids yet, but we are so extremely excited about when we do decide to have them. We want to be as prepared financially as we can be. You know that personal responsibility thing!

12. For 2 summers in high school, I lived 3 hours away from my parents and worked at a water ski school. No parents, living with college kids for an entire summer, at 15; I learned a lot about my self and about the world.

13. I knew I was going to marry my husband the day I met him.

14. He knew it too.

15. I was valedictorian of my graduating class.

16. I am quite the beginner in quilting, but I want to get better and make more quilts. I just love making something from scratch and giving it away, even if all the corners don't quite match up.

17. I love cooking too. Especially baking. I will make a whole cake just so that I can have 1 piece and then give it away.

18. I am also kind of hooked on sudoku puzzles.

19. Been helping people with disabilities learn how to waterski since I was a little girl.

20. I absolutely adore my husband. He is supportive, hilarious, giving, and a wonderful husband to me. It is good to know that you made the right choice, you didn't settle. I know because I know that God brought us together and will keep us together no matter what comes our way!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome list :)

CreativeSiteMe.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
momma said...

stopping by from sits.

it was nice to get to know you!

Bella@That damn expat said...

I'm with you on 1, 3 and 15.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!